6/33 Parkhill Road Kew, VIC 3101
Different approach & better result. Another happy vendor wanted!! Call us 9813 3133
Conveniently positioned, Victoria Park at the corner and within close proximity to the Kew Tennis Club and Adeney Milk Bar Cafe (300m) , Cotham Road Tram (500m) and High Street Tram (750m), and only 1km walk to end of Parkhill Road, you can see the new Coles Supermarket at the Kew Recreation Centre and Kew Junction. This double brick, renovated, low maintenance townhouse. represents a fantastic opportunity for downsize couple, young families, and discerning investors alike.
Enviably set within a low density secure building in the heart of Kew. Features Include:
– Spacious living and dining areas leads to sun bathed private courtyard with newly planted plants.
– Light filled Bosch kitchen with glass splashbacks, stone benchtop and plenty of bench space and storage
– Three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite)
– A full tiles modern bathrooms and separate shower and toilet plus powder room & laundry
– Featuring bamboo flooring throughout, air-conditioning in all rooms and downlights, instant hot water system
– One undercover car space with ample visitor parking and private storage room
– Surrounded by all elite private schools and easy drive to Kew East Primary and Kew High School
Flexible Settlement Term ! Don’t miss out this great value opportunity, call Simon Lee for inspection before it gone.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces