39 Worcester Crescent Bundoora, VIC 3083
Different approach & better result. SOLD in 1 Week ! Another Home Wanted!! Call Simon Lee 98133133
One of the area’s premier streets provides the perfect setting for this captivating home that’s sure to make an impression with the beginning of its stylish front garden design.
Set in the beautiful University Hill Estate, this gorgeous south/north facing home is perfect for the growing family with its thoughtfully designed floor plan offering separate zones for a variety of activities. Featuring a surprise 33sq (approx) building size, this 4 bedroom + study 2 bathroom 3 toilet family home comprises
– Wide entrance with high ceilings and beautiful bamboo flooring throughout.
– Spacious master bedroom generously with a large ensuite with bathtub & two separate walk-in-robe for the husband and the wife.
– 3 other bedrooms with built-in-robe share a large main bathroom with bathtub
– A large study room or formal dining area
– A comfortable formal lounge with quality carpet
– Magnificent gloss white kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop & glass splash back, includes stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, built in espresso coffee machine, and water filter.
– A massive open plan living adjoins the meals area with access to the Alfesco area offering all-season entertaining plus fully landscape north facing backyard.
– A Rumpus room with northern sunlight, ideal for kids or reading area.
– A spacious laundry room with a large storage space
– Other comforts include ducted heating and evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, alarm and intercom system, Crimsafe security door, Internal access to the remote double garage and a guest toilet plus multi Solar Panels on the roof to save you thousand dollar of electricity bill.
Living at University Hill, you will enjoy an enviable lifestyle with parklands within walking distance and local University Hill Shops and outlets, Cafe, restaurants, Childcare and Tram Stop all within easy reach. Only 18km approx north of the CBD with convenient access to the Ring Road, RMIT University, this is the perfect location.
Don’t miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase this stunning home
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 560 m²
- 2 Garage