1/157 Buckingham Street Richmond, VIC 3121
Unique Architectural Renovated Reductivist Pad , 200m walk to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre & IKEA ! Fully Furnished
This amazing, rarely encountered 1 bedroom apartment certainly has WOW FACTOR. Set on the ground floor in a low maintenance block of only 8, this architectural designer pad was renovated two years ago and indeed a NEW WAY OF LIVING. whether it be for your first home or investment or even running Airbnb (usually generate $3000 monthly income according to the previous tracking record).
Here’s the idea from the architect “The less space you have, the less financial stress, and you have more time to enjoy the finer things in life and less stuff to fuss over !”
Hyper tasteful quality fixtures and finishes throughout
– Amazing kitchen feature with luxurious high-end GAGGENAU induction cooktop with fridge and wash dryer included.
– Open plan living offers you abundance of storage plus built in sitting bench with leather cushions
– A chic full tiles with black theme main bathroom and toilet
– A hidden bedroom with built in closet and storage plus queen size mattress and TV offer you a cozy space
Other bonuses include:
-The living room lights, feature kitchen light and bedroom lights are all dimmable
– Lots of unbelievable hidden cupboard space
— Daikin air-conditioners, Samsung digital doorlock, blockout and privacy roller blind and a parking space right next to door, completed this incredible package
– Common secure clothesline area at the rear
– OC FEE approx. $480 a quarter only
Set in a peaceful tree lined street close to everything the City and Richmond has to offer. Easy short walk 200m to the Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and IKEA, 350m walk to famous Victoria Street for restaurant and Tram , and 700m walk to the popular for Bridge Road’s cafe and Tram !
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Spaces